Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Reflection to the course

After attending these 3 workshops, I found that they could boost my architectural design further more. Unlike the design studio or the construction course, I could develop my imaginative ideas throughout the workshops. I could also brainstorm the ideas better.

For the Material Modeling workshop, I could practice more in my model making skills and understood more about the importance of communicating my design ideas to the others. I learnt the movement of architectural space through the Architectural in Motion workshop. It could help me to think more on the spaces in my design and further studies. Moreover, the Fluid Thoughts workshop boosted my drawing skills and the imagination in surrounding areas.

By combining the skills I learnt, I found that it is useful and I gained a lot through the courses. Overall, I enjoyed the course a lot.

No comments: