Sunday, October 19, 2008

Round 1 Modeling

Overview:
I was asked to make some imagination on the existing house. I made a model of the flat and I started to develop my idea.

Some images of the apartment I chose.
It is an ordinary apartment and the space is quite small.

The view for outside, it is the main theme I would like to make use. It is because the view outside is beautiful and broad. When I see through the windows, I found that is comfortable.



On processing work:
I decided to raise my model as I would like to increase the interior space of my apartment. The way I do is using the idea from Zaha. I used some abstract form to build the model, i.e. extension of the building. It is because I would like to make it more dynamic instead of the "blocky" apartment. Large windows are used as for full use of view and natural light outside. I used the staircase to connect each level together as for make full use of space.

Final product:
I changed the whole plan of the original spatial partition. It had achieved the idea of increasing spatial partition and better of view.





Despite to the model making, I also made a photo collage that response to my design. The images were the architectural space I chose. In order to response to the design, I drew something on it and those drawings were totally related to my model and images.


No comments: